Jarrahdale Convector Inbuilt Wood Fire
Fire Type Convection
Heating Area up to 232 sqm
Fan Two Speed Fan
Flue Diameter 150mm wide
Facia Size 990mm wide x 750mm High
Firebox Height 600mm
Firebox Depth 450mm
Firebox Width 650mm
The Convector In-built offers a sleek and minimalistic appearance to suit contemporary homes. Its design includes a one-piece, linear fascia and discreet flush fittings. Yet don’t be deceived by its unpretentious appearance – this wood heater boasts impressive heating abilities, warming areas of up to 232sq/m, thanks to its over-sized firebox, large firebox opening and 2-speed fan.
Better still, since all of our built-in wood heaters are locally manufactured and made-to-order, Jarrahdale Heating and Cooling can customise your heater to ensure a precise fit.
- Removable Baffle for easy cleaning
- Two speed fan
- 4 surface finishes available
- Chrome-plated door
- Customisations as listed
- Flue Placement – Move the standard flue centre forward or back, to line-up with your existing chimney centre.
- Fan Power Cord – Position the power cord to suit the location and distance of the closest power point. The fan power cord can protrude from the left or the right side of the heater and can be extend to avoid the use of extension cords.
- Custom Chimney Covers -All chimneys are different and sometimes the standard chimney cover is too small. We will manufacture the correct chimney cover to suit your home.
All Jarrahdale Wood Heaters are made in Perth to strict Australian Standards using locally-sourced steel. Our fireboxes are made using 6mm solid steel while all other components are 8mm solid steel
Our latest integrated wood heater design is the Convector Built-In. Designed with a one-piece, linear fascia and discreet, flush fittings the Convector In-built offers a sleek and minimalistic appearance to suit contemporary homes. Yet don’t be deceived by its unpretentious appearance – this wood heater boasts impressive heating abilities, warming areas of up to 232sq/m, thanks to its over-sized firebox, large firebox opening and 2-speed fan.
4 Colours Available
* Fire & Parts do not include shipping/freight. Please request a quote and add a note for a freight cost if needed. We only ship within Western Australia.
* We hold limited stock of fires & parts and delivery/ lead times will vary. Please request a quote and we can let you know availability.