Jarrahdale Countryman Inbuilt Wood Fire
Fire type Convection
Heating Area up To 300m2
Flue Dimension 150mm
Firebox Height 650mm
Firebox Depth 450mm
Firebox Width 750mm
Facia Height 800mm
Facia Width 930mm
Requires 4.5m Flue
The Countryman fan-forced is an impressive wood heater offering a longer burn time and superior heat output thanks to its over-sized firebox; designed to fit larger logs. The fascia includes an extended glass viewing pane for inviting views of the fire. The Countryman is the perfect wood heater for a large residence, open-plan living areas and homes featuring high ceilings or a mezzanine floor.
- Flue Placement – Move the standard flue centre forward or back, to line-up with your existing chimney centre
- Fascia Size – If the standard fascia sizes are not ideal for your existing fireplace opening, we can manufacture a custom-fascia to fit
- Fan Power Cord – Position the power cord to suit the location and distance of the closest power point. The fan power cord can protrude from the left or the right side of the heater and can be extend to avoid the use of extension cords.
- Custom Chimney Covers -All chimneys are different and sometimes the standard chimney cover is too small. We will manufacture the correct chimney cover to suit your home.
All Jarrahdale Wood Heaters are made in Perth to strict Australian Standards using locally-sourced steel. Our fireboxes are made using 6mm solid steel while all other components are 8mm solid steel.
* Fire & Parts do not include shipping/freight. Please request a quote and add a note for a freight cost if needed. We only ship within Western Australia.
* We hold limited stock of fires & parts and delivery/ lead times will vary. Please request a quote and we can let you know availability.