Jarrahdale Rhapsody Inbuilt Wood Fire
Fire Type Convection
Heating Area 185m2
Fan Two speed Fan
Flue Diameter 150mm wide
Height Firebox 610mm high
Depth Firebox 330mm deep
Width Firebox 590mm wide
The Rhapsody Built-In is perfect for offering evenly distributed warmth in small to medium sized homes, such as a large 3 bedroom or small 4 bedroom house. It is available in a choice of two fascia sizes, allowing you to select the size that best suits the scale of your fireplace area and home. Better still, since all of our built-In wood heaters are locally manufactured and made-to-order, Jarrahdale Heating and Cooling can customise your heater to ensure a precise fit.
- Removable Baffle for easy cleaning
- Two speed fan
- 4 surface finishes available
- Chrome-plated door
- Customisations as listed
- Flue Placement – Move the standard flue centre forward or back, to line-up with your existing chimney centre.
- Fascia Size – If the standard fascia sizes are not ideal for your existing fireplace opening, we can manufacture a custom-fascia to fit.
- Fan Power Cord – Position the power cord to suit the location and distance of the closest power point. The fan power cord can protrude from the left or the right side of the heater and can be extended to avoid the use of extension cords.
- Custom Chimney Covers – All chimneys are different and sometimes the standard chimney cover is too small. We will manufacture the correct chimney cover to suit your home.
All Jarrahdale Wood Heaters are made in Perth to strict Australian Standards using locally-sourced steel. Our fireboxes are made using 6mm solid steel while all other components are 8mm solid steel
-4 Colours Available
* Fire & Parts do not include shipping/freight. Please request a quote and add a note for a freight cost if needed. We only ship within Western Australia.
* We hold limited stock of fires & parts and delivery/ lead times will vary. Please request a quote and we can let you know availability.